What we do
With today’s popular trend towards expanding our indoor spaces outward, the need for horticultural expertise has never been more important.
Savvy homeowners understand the significance of creating value in their landscapes and for many, maintaining the outside has become as important as maintaining the inside of their homes. At the Cultivated Garden, we believe strongly in the concept of specialization and are focused on providing all our clients with high quality, professional garden maintenance services. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff are well positioned to take care of all your horticultural needs.
Below is a list of some of the services we provide. Please have a look at the services section for more information.
- Garden clean ups in Spring and Fall
- Pruning, cultivating, edging garden beds
- Weeding, dead-heading, cutting back and staking plant material
- Fertilizing, mulching or composting
- Planting: annuals, perennials, ground covers, shrubs, trees and bulbs
- Seasonal containers
- Vine work on: trellises, arbors and walls
- Winter protection: hilling roses and other tender plants, burlap and anti-desiccant plant sprays
- Consultation services, complete garden renovations
Over the years, we’ve developed strong relationships and work closely with lawncare and lawn cutting companies, arborists, irrigation and lighting specialists, stone masons and woodworking contractors and would be happy to provide references upon request.